All our doctors at Greenway in Cleckheaton work part-time in the practice to varying degrees. Times for individual doctors can vary from week to week. The receptionist will be happy to give details on request. You can choose which doctor you wish to see, but remember all the doctors are not in surgery every day.
We now offer later appointments on Tuesday evenings and alternate Wednesday evenings, when appointments are available up to 7.30pm and early morning appointments on Thursdays and alternate Wednesdays from 7.30am
Why not check your symptoms here first before calling the doctor.
Seeing a doctor in Surgery
The Greenway Medical practice is pleased to have introduced a new system to help you get the appointment you need when you need it. This started on 29th April 2013.
This is how it works
1. Call us on the main surgery telephone number and ask to make an appointment with the doctor.
2 The receptionist will ask you for your name and your telephone number. If you need to speak to
the doctor urgently, because it is an emergency, tell the receptionist straight away.
3. The receptionist will ask you to say generally what your health problem is. You don’t have to tell
the receptionist if you don’t want to. But if you can, it helps the doctor decide whom to prioritise for
a call back based on clinical need.
4. If you want to talk to a specific doctor, tell the Receptionist. Wherever possible they will arrange it.
5. The doctor will ring you back as soon as they can, usually within 30 minutes. If you want us to call you
between certain times, then tell us, where possible, we will arrange that.
6. If you doctor thinks you need to come into the surgery to be seen, or if you would still like to come in, he
or she will make an appointment for you.